Thursday, May 9, 2013

recap

Wow. I can't believe it's been an entire semester! It literally just flew by (although there were times I wish it would hurry even more!). I've talked about a lot of things since my first post - clothes, makeup, how-tos, school stuff, and much more - and though they were pretty situational, that doesn't mean they don't still apply just because summer is here. You can still reference a lot of them depending on what your summer plans are! Let's flashback for a moment and revel in our time together as it applies to today.

If you're going home for the summer...

...be a hometown tourist!

If you're taking classes...

...use my textbook-buying guide to get the best deals!

If you're going on vacation...

...pack your bag as efficiently as possible!

If you're chilling by the pool...

...use my swimsuit guide to pick out the perfect one!

If you don't know what to cook for dinner...

...try a couple new recipes - chicken or steak!

If you're having a bad day...

...look at cute puppies or try ways to make your day better!

If you're bored...

...join an online book club, watch a movie, or put together a cute gift for a friend!


Yay for nostalgia. But don't worry, I'll be sure to keep the posts coming during summer break! And since you'll probably have more free time, I expect all of you to share posts you like with your friends and leave me sweet comments! Yeeeeeeee!

Much love,
Sydney




No comments:

Post a Comment