Thursday, April 25, 2013

finals gifts

Earlier this semester, I stumbled upon a post from Your Sorority Sister that suggested making sisters little goody bags for midterms. While I didn't have the time to do it then, I decided to do it for finals instead. With the help of the Target dollar section, I was able to put together adorable, low budget gifts for my Big, Little, and Grand Little.



My gift bag included:

Note pad
Pencil
Scented eraser
Silly Putty
Nail clipper
Nail files
Fruit snacks

Instead of an actual bag, I used little tin pails. And they were a hit! It made my heart warm knowing that I brought a little sunshine to my sisters' day.

If you want to bless a sister or friend before finals, making a cute gift like this one is an inexpensive way to do so. Other things you can put in that I didn't are scantrons, highlighters, nail polish, hair ties, and lip balm.

Good luck on finals, everyone!

Much love,
Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment