Tuesday, February 12, 2013

beauty wish list

I use the Reminders app on my iPhone for a lot of things. I have about 10 different categories - grocery list, shopping list, errands, future blog post ideas, chores, homework, todo's, you get the idea. One of these lists is a Wish List, and there are always makeup/beauty supplies on it. Right now, I have about five things on my list, and here they are:

1. Benefit - She's So...Jetset!

I've actually had this on my list for months now. It's on my list because when you spend as much time going back and forth between your house and your boyfriend's apartment as I do, you'd want to keep a little makeup there, too. This set comes with a foundation, eye shadow, blush, lip gloss, and my *favorite* mascara, They're Real! This will also be good for when I'm actually jetsetting around (whenever that may be).



2. Urban Decay - Naked Flushed

I started using the original Naked palette over the summer, and I love it. While the Naked 2 palette also looks appealing, I really want the Flushed palette, which includes a bronzer, highlighter, and blush combo. Wear them separately or mix them together, I could totally use a new blush, bronzer, and powder highlighter.


3. Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre (24 Hour Miracle Cream)

This is one of the samples I got in my January Birchbox. This moisturizer totally hydrates my dry, flaky skin, and it is also a primer, so it protects my skin from breaking out from makeup. This is on the top of my wish list because I am so in love with it! (and I just ran out of the sample this morning...)


4. Bliss - Triple Oxygen + C Energizing Cream

I read about this cream on Glamour.com (my main source for all things fashion/beauty/awesomeness), and after trying it in the store, I fell in love with it. It smells super good and leave skin feeling soft and energized. A perfect pre-workout pep!



5. Eco Tools - Fresh & Flawless Brush Set

It's important to have a good brush set when doing makeup, obviously. When I was using bareMinerals exclusively, I just used all their brushes. But now that I've expanded my beauty horizons, I don't really want to spend that much money on brushes. Sure, quality is important, that's why I prefer Eco Tools for my brushes. This awesome set (that's so super cute and affordable, too) comes with a powder brush, a concealer brush, a buffing brush, a foundation brush, and a blending brush. I don't even know if I need all of those brushes, but it's cheaper to get a set than one individual brush.



Also, I checked an item off my wish list today - I bought the 100% Pure Body Cream that I talked about in my post about my January Birchbox. Yep, I'm still in love with how it smells. Especially when I've been up for 15 hours and I want to crawl in a hole and die. :)


What's on your beauty wish list? BB Cream? Mascara? Nail polish? Tell me! Maybe it'll end up making it on my wish list...

Much love,
Sydney




No comments:

Post a Comment