Thursday, January 3, 2013

vera bradley

Don't you just love when you get a package in the mail that you have been expecting for a while? I know I do! Needless to say, I was super excited for what was delivered to my front porch today!

So the Sunday before Christmas, my mom and I went into the new Vera Bradley store that had just opened in the shopping center we were in. I had asked for a few things from them for Christmas, but I still wanted to see what an actually VB store looked like. After looking around a bit, I showed my mom an item we had both looked at online: the Grand Traveller. 

Being an International Studies major (at least, for now), I knew I was going to do some travelling for study abroad in the near future, so anything travel-related was important. Not only that, but my print, called Floral Nightingale, was being retired, so all the items in that print were 40% off. My mom and I carefully looked it over and liked it, but we decided to wait until after Christmas to get it; I could come back and use my Christmas money. 

Two days after Christmas, I went back to the store...and it was gone. Of course it was gone, I had waited four days and I can never find anything I want in stores anyway (see previous post for how unfortunate I am when it comes to online-to-store shopping). I was very disappointed, so I asked the sales associates if they had any online. They didn't. Did they have any in nearby stores? Nope. But they were so super nice and used their magical database to find me one...in Florida! They got me on the phone with a sales associate at the outlet store in Orlando and I ordered it over the phone. They told me it would arrive in 5-10 business days, since shipping to Texas is apparently a little faster.

And today, exactly 5 business days later, it arrived! Needless to say, I was super stoked. I opened it up, and it was in a nice little bag. Inside was a thank you note telling me they were glad they were able to send me my Grand Traveller! How sweet! So shout out to the Vera Bradley Outlet in Orlando, Florida for all your help! I love my new bag and will think of y'all every time I travel with it!









Much love, 
Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment