Friday, August 16, 2013

friday fav: chevron

You may not know this about me, but I am in love with chevron. I am still a believer in "too much of a good thing is bad," but I toe that line with chevron. If there were any more chevron in my room, people would get dizzy. It's just the perfect pattern - it's more interesting than stripes and more adult than polka dots, but it is not too crazy. And it's super flattering to wear. Here are a few chevron things I already have, as well as a few I'm wanting!

Chevron Dress


My bedding


Monogram background


Adorable nails


Trinket Tray

Clutch


Even though I am in love with chevron, that doesn't mean I'm going to go overboard with it. But it is still a fun addition to my room, wardrobe, and life! 

What pattern are you obsessed with? Leave a comment!


No comments:

Post a Comment