Tuesday, July 23, 2013

social media question

Hello all! I have a question that I'd like to ask all of my blogging friends:

When linking your blog to social media sites, what handles/usernames do you tend to use? Which do you think are the most effective?

You see, I've been using SYDtheROKR since high school, and while it was sorta clever at one point, I'm starting to be over it (does anyone even remember the Motorola Rokr? It was like a Razr, but not as popular). I also want to be able to connect my blog to Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, as well as Facebook, and I think a consistent username will help with that.

So here's what I'm thinking - either use the name of my blog (@girlmeetspearls) or a form of my name (@sydmox, @sydneymae, @sydneymm, @smmoxley, @smoxley, etc.).

What do y'all think?? Please comment with suggestions - I need all the help I can get!


2 comments:

  1. I think using the name of your blog is a good idea. If you create a facebook page for your site you can link that with twitter automatically. I think there are other ways of doing this, but I am not the most computer savvy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the name of the blog and also smoxley just because I looove your nickname :) and you:)

    ReplyDelete