Monday, July 15, 2013

land's end tote

As I mentioned in my last post, I had to give up my letters for two months because I'm serving as a Rho Gamma during recruitment. This meant I couldn't use my favorite canvas bag to carry my books, pool stuff, or whatever else. So, I went online to Land's End and found the perfect bag for school, work, and pool - the Urban Market Tote.



Monogrammed front and front pocket - Short handles - Long handle



Two inside pockets - Books, laptop, pens - Beach towel, book, sandals, and sunscreen


I've used this bag in lieu of my backpack for a few days now, and I love it. It's a little heavy with a laptop, but the laptop (Macbook Pro, 13") fits very well inside. The inside pockets are great for my wallet, keys, and writing utensils. The towel fit in a little snug, but it was still roomy enough to fit a large book (Harry Potter), sunscreen, and sandals. Overall, it was a great purchase. If you're looking for a new bag, I definitely recommend this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment