Monday, February 4, 2013

shout out

Ok, I'll admit it - I'm one of those bloggers who actually checks to see how many pageviews she gets a day. I do it so that I know which posts are doing well and which ones are kinda meh. So the last few days, I've been noticing a dramatic spike in pageviews, and I'm like, "What the heck?" I usually only reach out to my Facebook friends when a new blog post comes out, and I have a feeling it's not them.

It turns out, one of the blogs I follow, Your Sorority Sister, has published a list of other sorority bloggers on their site, and that's where the bulk of my new traffic has been coming from. A couple weeks ago, they asked readers to comment if they were in a sorority and had a blog, so I did, but I didn't think that I would get so many wonderful new readers from it!


If you're here through Facebook, I love you. Thanks for being my friend and reading my long-winded explanations about the food I cook and the makeup I wear. If you're new and found this blog through Your Sorority Sister, thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and read about a complete stranger. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to comment or click "Join This Site" on the right-hand sidebar.

I really do love my readers, and it's good to know I have support from my friends and other Greek women all over the country. It really means a lot to me.

Much love,
Sydney

2 comments:

  1. Confession: I do the same thing haha.
    Just wanted to say that I love your blog's background - too cute! :)

    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the shout out, Sydney :)

    ReplyDelete