Friday, June 28, 2013

bloglovin'

Bad news, guys - Google Friend Connect is shutting down as of July 1st (That's Monday)! Which means if you follow my blog using Google, you won't be able to get updated when I post! Bummer! :(

But no worries! You can still stay updated using Bloglovin! It conveniently lists all the blogs you follow and updates with new posts so you can follow all your blogs conveniently in the same place. So if you also follow Wordpress or non-Blogger blogs, they'll be there with all the Blogger ones. Plus, it has apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android.



To get you started on Bloglovin, here are a few other blogs I follow and love:

preppylove - She has such good taste!

College Prep - I love her style!

Your Sorority Sister - Every sorority woman (active or alumna) should read this blog!

Chicago Prepster - Lots of fun giveaways!

Lauren Conrad - A staple!

A Preppy State of Mind - She is so adorable!

A Southern Brunette - My sister Ametis's fashion blog!

The Bluebonnet Belle - My sister Katie's cooking blog!

Birchbox - So many good makeup tips!

Brightest Bulb in the Box - My favorite source of makeup reviews!

Polish and Pearls - Best place for cute nail ideas!

Southern Shopaholic - She wears the cutest clothes!

I don't know if you picked up on this, but I read a lot of "preppy" blogs. I love fashion and makeup, so I read a lot of blogs that have style ideas or product reviews. Bloglovin makes it so easy to consolidate all the blogs on my reading list so that I can keep up with my favorites on the daily. I encourage you to switch over to Bloglovin for a better blog-reading experience!



No comments:

Post a Comment